Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some Knitting




I've recently gotten into knitting as well! This is my first "real" knitting project that Danica can actually wear. I hand dyed the yarn myself and just love how it knitted up. The kids and I also dyed some yarn together the other day, will have to make another post about that! :)

All in all, I think it turned out, but it is a bit shorter than I had planned on it being, I didn't want to run out of yarn for the hat, and I almost did! But, with a pair of jeans for the fall, this will be an awesome top!

3 comments:

Claire's Korner said...

I love Your Site...Please check out mine. www.claireskorner.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

That's one is nice! I like it.

Seattle Homes

alex said...

i like the dress.. the cute girl really fits it well.. shes so cute.. shes like my sister when she was young..

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets