Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've Been Busy!!!

Some of the things I have been working on the last few months!

Finally sewed that Feliz Dress! :)
Tunic Tops for Danica!





Made my first pair of longies! They are scrappy longies made out of scraps "literally" of various types of yarn.


Crocheted shorties.

Another dress for Dani!



I couldn't resist this one! It's too cute, even though I don't have any babies to put it in!


Hoodie for Jeremiah!


Dinosaur t-shirt for Jeremiah! He loves dinosaurs!



Here she is wearing her new longies! She is potty trained, so not using as a cover, but they make GREAT pajama bottoms for this upcoming winter!

10 comments:

cindy lee said...

Thank you for sharing.I like this blog very much.Welcome to my own blog ugg store to choose Ugg Bailey Button.There are many ugg store outlet to choose.

winner said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Elinor said...

Great dresses! Your kids are cute :) Have a nice day!

prahlad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

Jameka Williams said...

http://williamsjameka1220.blogspot.com/2010/10/be-careful.html

prahalad said...

Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

Debbie said...

I love the clothes you sew!! And what cute models too!

MATHEUS G. said...

I like very much!
When do you go white more?
www.matheusgblog.blogspot.com

Madeleine said...

The Feliz dress is gorgeous!

Colleen said...

Thanks for sharing this. I like your kids.

Seattle Homes