Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fixing my Bum Genius Diapers

Here is a before shot of the you can tell, the elastic is in need of much care.
Here is the diaper halfway done. I wanted to see how well it turned out, so I turned the diaper, and I was amazed at how well it looked!
Here is the finished product! Looks almost brand new again, at least in the elastic part. This diaper has been used very well by my daughter. :)

I got this tutorial on fixing bum genius diapers. Mine are in need of some TLC, so I thought I would give it a try and see how easy it was. Boy! It looks like a whole new diaper! I am so thankful for this tutorial on how to fix them!

I can't believe that you can spend $18.00 a diaper, and have the elastic wear out! All the diapers that I have made so far have not worn out. The elastic is still in great condition and have plenty of life left of them. At least I know I can fix the ones I bought from stores! Now off to test my diaper!!!

1 comment:

Ally said...

I found that tutorial too. I bought some BGs off of the FSOT thread and some need new elastic. I just need to make myself do it. =) Yours looks great!