Thursday, July 16, 2009

OS Fitted Diaper

This is a one size fitted diaper. I have this picture on the smaller setting. To get to the smaller setting you fold down the top of the diaper and snap where needed.

When I made the snap in soaker I didn't want to use the suede cloth as well. But the suede cloth I used matched the little red spots on the diaper I wanted to use it on the inside of the diaper. I used my bamboo velour on the snap in soaker, and oh is it ever so soft! I may make a lay in soaker with this diaper, for some extra absorbency.
I thought it was fun to use colored snaps when making this diaper. It makes it for a better diaper, in my opinion.
Here is the diaper again, only made with a pair of matching booties. I love making baby booties. I have a friend whose sister is pregnant and I may make her some of my booties for her new baby. I think matching the diaper with the booties is even better. :)

1 comment:

Ally said...

Very cute! I love the matching booties. =)