Monday, July 27, 2009

Mama Cloth with Fleece




I know, the first thing you think of when you hear "cloth pads" is EEWWW!!!! Hear me out! They are so much more comfortable than your disposables out there! I thought about doing something new. I have a TON of fleece lying around my house, so I thought, why not try it for the backing of my pads for my medium days. Here are the pads that I made last night. I will let you know how they have worked for me later! I had fun with the fleece, because the fleece I have is so cute! The three pads that are white consist of a top layer of velour, a middle layer of either terry or hemp, I was just experimenting, not sure which one has what, then a bottom layer of fleece, along with two layers of fleece for the wings. So that's about 5 layers, one of them 6, but serging was hard for that one. :)

No comments: